So this layout is one I did for CSI case 85.
This was the inspiration and colour scheme:
And these are the elements to choose from:
- labels, tags
- something clear
- decorative brads or buttons
- something sandy (e.g., embossing powder, glitter, etc.)
- decorative border
- something transparent
- Make a numbered list of five interesting/ important things about your topic.
- Journal using the five senses.
- Write your journaling on a tag.
- Hand-write your journaling in cursive.
- Inspiration words: souvenir, save, found--please use these as a jumping off point for your JOURNALING, not just as a title.